Attorney Jennifer Langbehn received a Bachelor of Arts from The Evergreen State College in 2002 with a concentration in Health and Human Development. She graduated Cum Laude from Seattle University School of Law in 2005.
Jennifer gained legal experience as an undergraduate when she worked as an investigative intern with the Whatcom County Public Defender’s Office. She maintained her commitment to the legal profession and was admitted to Seattle University School of Law immediately following her graduation from college. As a law student, Jennifer clerked for the Attorney General of Washington—UW Health Sciences Division and was a member of the Health Law Society, where she acted as Vice President in her third year.
Currently, Jennifer is admitted to practice in Washington State and is a member of the King and Snohomish County Bar Associations.
Areas of Practice
- Washington, 2005
- Seattle University, School of Law, Seattle, Washington,
- J.D. cum laude, 2005
- The Evergreen State College, Olympia, Washington
- B.A., 2002
- Major: Health and Human Development
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Health Law Society, Member
- Snohomish County Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Attorney General of Washington, Law Clerk, 2004–2005
- Walgreen Pharmacy, Senior Certified Technician, 1999–2002